Magnesium participates in more than 300 reactions in the body and is critical to many bodily functions such as promoting a steady heart rhythm, keeping bones strong, and converting carbohydrates, protein, and fat into energy.
Trust your magnesium supplement needs to Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg. Fifty percent of the US population has inadequate dietary intake of Magnesium.* Magnesium participates in more than 300 reactions in the body and is critical to many bodily functions such as promoting a steady heart rhythm, keeping bones strong, and converting carbohydrates, protein, and fat into energy. Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg is a perfect dose for those who do not consume 100% of the 400 mg recommended daily allowance of magnesium in their daily diet.
- Support nerve, heart, and muscle function
- Essential in the formation of bones and teeth and in converting blood sugar into energy
Nature Made Magnesium Oxide is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
* What We Eat in America. NHANES 2005-2006; usual nutrient intakes from food and water compared to 1997 dietary reference intakes for Vitamin D, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium. U.S. Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center Food Surveys Research Group. July 2009
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose Gel, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
As ingredients may change from time to time, please check the label on the bottle.
Supports healthy bones and teeth
Essential in converting food into cellular energy
Helps support nerve, heart, and muscle function
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Nature's Way Vitamin B2 100 mg Riboflavin, 200 Count$11.20